- What is the feeling when you are saved? – Very good, unexplainable relief.
- 2. What is your stand in salvation? – I already explained it in class. I believe in the TULIP of Calvinism.
T Total Depravity (i.e. Total Inability)
U Unconditional Election
L Limited Atonement (i.e. Particular Redemption)
I Irresistible Calling
P Perseverance of the Saints
If you truly desire to know my view, come to me and I will explain this to you. J
- Why do Catholic do the sign of the cross and the protestant don’t? – It is just an act of respect for the Roman Catholic believers. Better respect those who do it.
- 4. Can (Will) gays go to heaven? – God made Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve (Read Genesis Chapter 1). Remember Sodom and Gomorah? They were homosexuals (Read 1Corinthians 6). When we accept Jesus as Savior and Lord, we are expected to follow His Words. We are now new creature. (2Corinthians 5:16-21)
- 5. If Catholic and Protestant have a fight, What (Who) will God favor? – Neither, God will not be pleased if they fight. The Bible taught us to love and not to hate.