- 1. If you are not chosen by God, then aren’t you doomed to Hell? – Yes (Ephesians 1:3-6; John 10:3-4, 14-18)
- 2. If you were faithful to God but you were not chosen, would you still go to hell? – Define faithful and God? Are you referring to Faithful in terms of works? And God as to God the Father alone? To better answer your question, we need to understand that salvation is by grace through faith alone and not by works so that no one will boast (Eph. 2-8-9). If we are faithful (Genuine spiritual faith) to the trinity, (God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit), by the grace of God we can safely say that we are chosen. (Read the whole 10th chapter of John)
- 3. Why didn’t God make humans perfect? Why did He allow them to sin? – 1. God did make Adam and Eve perfect and gave them freedom to choose, but because they disobeyed God, all his posterity suffered and are then spiritually dead. 2. God allowed them to fall because he made man not as robot; He gave Adam and Eve a freedom to decide. (If your parents treated you as a robot, would you like that? J That is just an illustration.)
- 4. How do you know that you are one of the chosen people? – If you genuinely confess that you are a sinner saved by God’s grace through faith then you are chosen by God.
- 5. Wouldn’t it be unfair if God just chose some people to Heaven? – I already explained this in class last Nov. 16. J