- 1. What is the purpose of the non-elected people? – Primarily it is all for God’s glory. God purposed all His decree to glorify Him. (ex. What will happen if all things are good? Will you differentiate the rewards through the grace of God? ) Why? Only He knows why. His ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts higher than our thoughts. We only know what was revealed to us in the Bible.
- Would different beliefs (Lutherans, Calvinism) affect salvation? – No (for Lutherans and Calvinists), but the understanding of who God is and what kind of God He is will vary. But to some denomination, yes.
- What happens to the present Jews who don’t believe that Christ is the Savior? – Not saved.
- What happens to people with autism? (in regards with salvation) – Hard to tell. I would say it would be based on God’s grace alone.
- Where or what happens to Judas Iscariot? – Died. J I believe he is in Hell.